Sunday, April 10, 2011

4/10/11

Today i am grateful for my brothers. I am grateful that now that we're all adults we can be friends. My brothers are complete opposites. Tyler is the worry wart and everything must be planned to the T. Matthew on the other hand is more of the "whatever" attitude about life. I know that i let them both down as their big sister as someone they could look up to, but after dinner with them last night it seems like i'm gaining some of it back. They both told me how proud of me they are. I am just so grateful that i have two younger brothers, i wouldn't have it any other way. I know they both are always there for me if i need it. Of course Tyler would be the one to talk to about advice and Matthew would be the one if i needed the crap kicked out of someone :) it was Matthews birthday dinner so he got to choose the place. He chose a chinese buffet which i never eat enough for the price they charge, but it was his birthday, so of course up to him. I was just happy to spend some time with both of them.

I was also grateful for 2 days off which i spent basically in my sweats with some fatty snacks and bad TV. It was glorious! I left for dinner with the bros, to go to walmart with Capricha (which i wore my sweats to) and to walk to the store yesterday. It was exactly what i needed after working 7 straight days!

Now it's back to work! Well today went by super fast since it was my short day. Now time to spend with good friends. What a beautiful "monday"!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment