Monday, April 11, 2011

4/11/11

Today i am grateful for coffee. For some reason my alarm didn't go off this morning and i was rushing to get ready. Once i got to work i was able to get some coffee and relax and prepare for the day to come. Coffee helps keep me awake and that i am grateful. I am also grateful for the way coffee brings people together. Coffee is the perfect excuse to meet up with an old friend, new friend, or thefriend you just saw yesterday. It gives a reason for people to come together. I hear many people talking about getting drinks with old friends to catch up, which seems pointless to me. Once people are drinking the world becomes all about one self and not about listening to the person you are there with. The surroundings are loud and noisey. Coffee places have seating where you can have a private conversation with someone and not have to yell over music or the town drunk seated next to you. I'm sure that when any important decisions are being made coffee is in the room somewhere :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment