Friday, April 1, 2011

4/1/11

Today i'm grateful for chocolate. It's been my staple these last couple days. I've been in a funk over life this week. I feel like i'm barely keeping my head above water. I feel like although i've improved myself dramatically over the last 2 years it's the part of having had to do so is what i'm stressing about. I keep trying to remind myself everything happens for a reason and even though i may not see the reason, the reason is there. So mass amounts of chocolate is in my cards! Chocolate does wonders. The different kinds of chocolate to fit every type of grumpy mood, even the different ways that one can eat it. The possibilities are endless! I'm grateful to be in a completly different spot than i was 2 years ago, but until i get to where i feel i need to be, chocolate will continue to be in my desk, my purse, my closet, the fridge and freezer. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. mmmm chocolate!

    Today I got milk chocolate with hazelnuts from Trader Joe's. mmmm yummy!

    ReplyDelete