Monday, January 31, 2011

1/30/11

I often forget that i am not the center of the universe. Sitting on a full bus observing everyone makes me wonder what is going on in all of their lives. Who is blissfully happy, who's struggling with addiction, which ones are in love, which ones are putting on the working class front and dying on the inside.

Sometimes i get so wrapped up in my own life and my own ups and downs, that i forget that someone out there has it a lot worse than i do. I have amazing friends, a crazy mom i wouldn't trade for the world, a full time job i'm appreciated at. Yeah, i may be broke all the time, but i'm alive, i'm loved, and i'm sober.

That is what i am grateful for today, that i'm slowly climbing out of that gynormous hole i've dug and i'm not trying to see how far deep i can go anymore.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment