Thursday, January 6, 2011

glad i'm not there

Today i am greatful for the people in my life. The ones who are always there when i ask for help. I'm also greatful for the people in my life who make it difficult. It reminds me that there are actually people who are there for me rather than against me. I'm also greatful that although times are still rough for me finance wise, i'm spending my money on things that better my life rather than hinder me. I'm glad that my decisions aren't causing other people strife and stress *ahem* the girl who decided to spend all her money on drugs rather than pay her phone bill, which affects the other person on the plan (me). I hate that i have to ask for help to take care of her problem. But it reminds me of the wonderful people who surround me and want me to do better. I'm glad that i no longer have to choose between getting high and being responsible. I'm also glad that since i'm not artifically numbed i'm aware of other people's feelings, i don't just not care, i don't avoid phone calls, i'm a grown up unfortunately and it's about time i start acting like one.

Today i am a greatful for my true friends and family who are nothing but supportive of my recovery and progress.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment