Sunday, March 13, 2011

3/13/11

Today i am grateful for my friends and family who help me when i really need the help. I've been really stressed lately with no money and nothing to do. I feel like a mooch sometimes and i don't want to be seen as that. I hate being this broke. My phone isn't on. My contract date on my phone keeps getting pushed out because i'm not paying the bill on time, which means i can't get a new plan until who knows when now probably mid april because i didn't pay the bill on time, which is then going to be pushed out again because i won't be able to pay the bill on time next month. Sometimes i feel like the duck analogy, i may look calm, but underneath my feet are treading as fast as they can go. Gah! Just venting...

But on the other hand, i'm grateful that i'm not too scared to ask for help otherwise i know i would be so overwhelmed and drown and i don't want to be there again!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment