Monday, March 7, 2011

3/7/11

So today i was thinking about the things i take for granted each day that i forget to be grateful for.

-my blow dryer. If i wasn't able to blow dry my hair each morning then i would have wet hair when i went out into the cold world, which would then cause me to be more sick than i already am and more frequently. Not to mention my hair would be a hot mess!

-lighters. I mean the cavemen who made fire for the first time were genius, but the man who made it so fire appeared at the flick of a finger, i mean c'mon, that's brilliant.

-heels. They make an ordinary outfit look classy. Not to mention i get to experience the air that the 5'5 people breathe :) also, instantly makes my legs look longer and my belly not quite so bulgey :)

-mindless games. They help keep me occupied when i'm on the bus, lunch, or just looking for something other than tv or movies to zone out too. It's great that my phone is able to do so many things, like allow me to play games or research :)

They may not seem like the most important things to be grateful for, but they are all things i use on the daily that help me in some shape or form. I am grateful today for the little things, because it makes the big things i'm grateful for that much better.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment