Sunday, March 6, 2011

3/6/11

Today i am grateful for being able to help my friends in their time of need and how grateful they are. Today at work nancie didn't have any cigarettes because she was waiting for her sister to give her her half of the bill money for the month. It made me feel good to know that i was able to give her cigarettes on our breaks. Even though i was down to my last couple, i felt good doing it. Nancie has been such a good friend to me at work that i wouldn't ever think of saying no. If it was my last one, i'd offer to share with her. I know if you aren't a smoker it may not be a huge thing to be grateful for, but today i was. I felt good about being able to help someone else and not be the needy one for once. Although starting tomorrow it may be a different story... but i can't worry about what hasn't happened.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment